The 2016 Los Angeles and Orange Counties Thomas Guide provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the area. Easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps cover both Los Angeles and Orange counties in their entirety, with a landscape-style layout and spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go. This Los Angeles county & Orange county map book is a valuable tool for all commuters, planners, dispatchers, and people on the go!
Los Angeles & Orange Thomas Guide Features include:
- Landscape layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- Maps, points of interest, and their indexes completely revised
- Full coverage for all cities & communities
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Fully indexed points of interest
- Administrative and zip code boundaries included
- Block numbers on maps and in the index
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
The Los Angeles and Orange County Thomas Guide content has been fully updated, and includes hundreds of new streets and updates, Los Angeles & Orange county ZIP codes, boundaries, and transit information, as well as a complete street index.
More than 400 Los Angeles & Orange County Communities Including:
Anaheim, Azusa, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Carson, Castaic, Costa Mesa, Dana Point, Diamond Bar, El Monte, Glendale, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Lakewood, Lancaster, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Malibu, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pearblossom, Pomona, Rancho Palos Verdes, Reseda, San Fernando, San Juan Capistrano, San Onofre, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Studio City, Torrance, Valencia, Walnut, Whittier, and neighboring communities.